Rural Bank Scholarships
In 2018, Rural Bank will be awarding up to 15 new scholarships to first-time undergraduate university students enrolled in studies that will enable them to contribute to the Australian agricultural industry.
The scholarship will provide each successful student with funding up to the value of $5,000 to assist with his or her tertiary studies.
This funding aims to support study-related expenses covering such things as accommodation costs, course costs, study materials and equipment, textbooks or tutoring.
Applications for Rural Bank’s 2018 Scholarship Program are now open and will close on the 29 January 2018.
The scholarship criteria stipulate that the applicant:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- First year undergraduate in 2018 (first attendance at an Australian university);
- Studying full-time in 2018 (in an approved Australian course);
- Graduated from secondary school in either 2017 or 2016 (took a gap year);
- Outstanding academic achievement and community involvement;
- Undertaking an agribusiness related bachelor degree or a bachelor degree that will enable the student to contribute to the Australian agriculture sector.
You must complete your application online. Click here for more information.